SHIPPING & EXPORT POLICY
Our website has a live inventory so if you can add it to your shopping cart this the item is in stock. On occasion we will allow limited items to be Backordered. These items and or options will be clearly identified of each individual product page.
Shipping & Processing Times:
Shipping Insurance & Signature Requirement: (Please read Carefully)
- Shipping Insurance and Signature Service is OPTIONAL but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on all orders.
- Shipping Insurance & Signature Service is provided directly through the United States Postal Service (USPS) and is subject to USPS terms and conditions.
Shipping Insurance covers Damage and/or Loss during shipping and does NOT covers packages that STOLEN after delivery. If you live in an area where packages are frequently stolen or if you do not want the package left without approval we HIGHLY RECOMMEND choosing the Signature Service Option.
CERATAC LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES.
- Lost or Delayed Packages - If you think your package or mail is lost or delayed, we can submit a Search Request on your behalf through the United States Postal Service (USPS) Website. In accordance with USPS Policy, Search Requests can only be made 7 Business Days after the item has shipped. Once the USPS has concluded the Search you will be notified on the results via email. If it was determined that the item was lost then we will file a claim with the USPS on your behalf as described below.
- Insurance claims MUST be documented with the USPS within 15 Calendar Days of Delivery. Claims are processed through the USPS directly and may take up to 30 days to complete. Claims are handled direct by the USPS, Ceratac LLC is NOT responsible for products that are lost or damaged during shipping unless you select the optional Insurance during checkout.
Missing or Damaged Items:
- Please check the contents of your package upon delivery. If any of the items are missing or damaged you must notify us within 7 business days. You can notify us by phone at 307-800-1717x3, by Live Chat (Website), or by email at email@example.com.
- Tier 1 - $7.99 (0-$99.00)
- Tier 2 - $9.99 ($99.01-$249.00)
- Tier 3 - $14.99 ($249.01-$499.00)
- Tier 4 - $24.99 ($499.01-$749.00)
- Tier 5 - $34.99 ($749.01-$999.00)
- TIer 6 - $44.99 ($999.01-$1249.00)
- Tier 7 - $54.99 ($1249.01-$1499.00)
- Tier 8 - $64.99 ($1499.01-1749.00)
- Tier 9 - $74.99 ($1749.01-$1999.00)
- Tier 10 - $84.99 ($1999.01-$2249.00)
- TIer 11 - $94.99 ($2249.01-$2749.00)
- Tier 12 - $104.99 ($2749.01-$2999.00)
- Tier 13 - Call ($2999.01+)
First Order Policy:
- Due to recent online Fraud we have instituted a First Order Policy where your Billing and Shipping address MUST match the address that is on file with your Financial Institution. All subsequent orders can ship to different addresses. First orders that are submitted with different Billing and Shipping address will or orders that have a High Fraud Score be placed on PAUSE that we can make sure that you are a Real Person and/or Verify your Address. You will notified by EMAIL that additional information is required to complete your order.
- 1. Update your Address: Change the the address on file with your Financial Institution to reflect your current (shipping) address. (RECOMMENDED METHOD)
- 2. Additional Verification: Take a Selfie: Take a selfie with a Drivers License or ID Card and Credit Card so that we can verify your a Real Person. Just like when you use your credit card in a store and they ask to see your ID. This information will be deleted after review.
- Verification documentation should be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by online chat.
- If you have any questions or need any help you can contact us via email, online chat or by phone at 307-800-1717 ext.1.
- We do our best to ship out
products as quickly as possible. If a particular option is not
available at the time of purchase then we will Upgrade that option at No Additional Charge and Without Notice. If you require a Specific Configuration please contact us Prior placing your order so that we can Verify Availability. A complete list of specifications can be found by clicking on the Specifications tab on this page. WE WILL NOT REPLACE UPGRADED ITEMS UNLESS YOU CONTACT US PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
Errors and Omissions:
We do our best to ensure the website is accurate and up to date. If you believe any of the information provided is inaccurate please notify us so that we can make a correction. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Restrictions - No 80% Lower Receivers will ship to New Jersey.
Restrictions - Prohibited Persons - Even though we do not sell firearms, we still have a strict policy that restricts the sale of our products to prohibited persons as identified by the following;
- The Gun Control Act (GCA), codified at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g), makes it unlawful for certain categories of persons to ship, transport, receive, or possess firearms or ammunition, to include any person: convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year; who is a fugitive from justice; who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act, codified at 21 U.S.C. § 802); who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to any mental institution; who is an illegal alien; who has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions; who has renounced his or her United States citizenship; who is subject to a court order restraining the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of the intimate partner; or who has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.The GCA at 18 U.S.C. § 992(n) also makes it unlawful for any person under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year to ship, transport, or receive firearms or ammunition. Further, the GCA at 18 U.S.C. § 922(d) makes it unlawful to sell or otherwise dispose of firearms or ammunition to any person who is prohibited from shipping, transporting, receiving, or possessing firearms or ammunition.
Export Policy and Export Restrictions Information
Export Policy and Restrictions - Published Policy
- The U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the "Customer") read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations. The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Ceratac LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products. An accurate Automated Export System (AES) filing must be made, whether or not the exportation requires a license. If you wish to purchase an item for ultimate shipment or use outside of the United States, please indicate this fact in your order. Depending on the value of the order, specific item(s), end user, country of ultimate destination and end use, Ceratac LLC may be required to apply for an export license with the appropriate U.S. government agency.
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Ceratac LLC to export such items, unless Ceratac LLC is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Ceratac LLC without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR § 120.15).
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Ceratac LLC to export such items, unless Ceratac LLC is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Ceratac LLC without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.
Important Export Restrictions Warning!
(1) Export of some Ceratac LLC products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of Ceratac LLC products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Ceratac LLC , the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
- U.S. Department of State
- Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
- Directorate of Defense Trade Control
- Tel.: (202) 663-1282
- Website: http://www.pmddtc.state.gov